High temperature MWD directional sensor /digital orientation modules used on logging tools in oil and gas exploration
“Tokensun” Directional sensor
Go everywhere you want!
Main technical parameters:
● Working temperature: 175℃
● Measurement accuracy: inclination of 0.1°;azimuth of ±0.3°; toolface of ±0.1°
● Measurement under vibration: Satisfy accuracy of ±0.1°while measuring under vibration of 10g（10~150Hz）
● Remote calibration mode
“Tokensun” directional sensors are widely applied for wireline logging and MWD systems. Selecting high accuracy accelerometer sensors and fluxgate sensor and adopting thick film integrated circuit technology for circuit, it can operate under 175℃. With small volume, compact structure, high vibration resistance, high reliability, it can be customized according to different demands as well.
● Maximum accuracy: inclination of ±0.1°, azimuth of ±0.3°and toolface of ±0.1°within 0～175℃.
● With accurate measurement under strong vibration of 10g peak value(20Hz～100Hz)
● With shock resistance of 1000g, and vibration of 20grms
● Digital data transmission
● With minimum size of Φ31mm×384mm
(Four types of standard shape, and can be customized according to users’ demands.)
● Directional drilling and geosteering
Input voltage scope
9600(default) maximum to 115200
ASC Ⅱor binary system
Temperature compensation scope
Storage temperature scope
Vibration while drilling
Notice: At present, 200℃ directional sensor can be customized according to your drilling environment, please contact for more information.
We are well-known as one of the leading Measurement-While-Drilling (MWD) Directional Sensor manufacturers in China. If our high temperature mwd directional sensor digital orientation modules logging tools for oil and gas exploration caters to your requirement, please be free to buy our quality products made in China with competitive price. And the customized service as well as excellent after-sale service are available.