What is the classification of the sensor?
The sensor is a kind of detecting device which can feel the information to be measured and can transform the information which is sensed into the information signal or other necessary information output to meet the information transmission, processing, storage, Display, record and control requirements. It is to achieve automatic detection and automatic control of the primary link. There are many types of sensor classification, according to different principles to distinguish:
1, according to the measured physical volume: such as: force, pressure, displacement, temperature, angle sensors;
2, according to the working principle of the sensor points: such as: strain sensor, piezoelectric sensors, piezoresistive sensors, inductive sensors, capacitive sensors, photoelectric sensors;
3, according to the sensor to change the energy of the way points:
(1) energy conversion type: such as: piezoelectric, thermocouple, photoelectric sensors;
(2) energy control type: such as: resistive, inductive, Hall-type sensors and thermistors, photoresistors, humidity resistors;
4, according to the sensor working mechanism points:
(1) structural type: such as: inductive, capacitive sensors;
(2) physical type: such as: piezoelectric, photoelectric, all kinds of semiconductor sensors;
5, according to the form of sensor output signal points:
(1) analog: the sensor output for the analog voltage;
(2) digital: the sensor output for the digital, such as: encoder-type sensor.